Re: Algae Bloom at Fern Ridge

Yesterday, on an overcast day looking down into still water from the docks, I didn't notice what what Talbot was talking about. Today I stopped at the ramp right next to the dam, and where the light shone through the waves I could see that the water has a green hue, not the usual mud color. Could see it in the shallows at the beach at Orchard Point too. Millions of tiny dots of green in the water. It's not just globs and weird blue things.

On 5/17/2020 2:49 PM, Case wrote:
Lakes over here get those too. Paulina has been loaded with it the last ten or more years.
Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. (Mark Twain)