Re: Depth finder info. needed

Electri-Cal

ALL RIGHT Coots, a world of info.  love that  !!    I checked the current installation this morning, and the transducer, --- which is somewhat spotty over trolling speeds now, due to electrical motor static, --- is packaged with too many wires to spend time on it.   So, the tiime effective option is a hawkeye with their single hole dedicated forward sensor unit.  Easy to mount the small dial end close to line of sight on the dash.  The transducerthen is further from the EV system and only forward. that leaves the fish finder alone in the stern.  Mount  it where the trailer bunks miss the sensor.  That should do it, not as low cost, but better than hours rebraiding all the stuff that  I still use for real fishing.

Thanks to all who replied ___  Cal