Another French cleat idea - extra pegboard wall area

Electri-Cal

I would think with two mounting boards it would be possible to cover the area between tht top angled board, and a straight cut bottom board with pegboard material between them.  Then you could hang cases on the top, move as needed sideways, and use pegboard wherever space was left open.  I might try that one, I hate to give up all pegboard areas, and expose garage studs again, but this solves all the problems at one time.  Maybe glue in some solid panel insulation board first, but thin enough to use the hooks through the pegboard without hanging up on fluffy stuff.  Hummm, warmer, more wall still useful, and portable to an extent, -- works for me.