Re: Coast-to-coast canoe paddle

Richard Green

Seems like this strip is a bit of a reverse trip similar to Least Heat Moon’s River Horse. The all canoe nature of the trip is different and of course the direction. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. I wish him the best!

Rich

On Apr 30, 2020, at 3:26 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Thanks, Myles. I wish him luck. It'll be a particularly interesting voyage in these times.

"He set out up the Columbia River on February 1,which all the locals insisted was too early and too cold for anyone in their right mind!" Well, yeah. But who in their right mind would paddle a canoe across the country anyway? <g>

http://freshwaternews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Apr-May-2020-press.pdf

On 4/28/2020 6:12 PM, Myles Twete wrote:
Article about a Neal Moore canoeing from West Coast to East.
http://freshwaternews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Apr-May-2020-press.pdf
Page 4
I'd rather be wrong on my own than be right on somebody else's say-so. (Sterling Hayden)