From: Randy Torgerson <coots@...>
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 30, 2020 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] New to me - shop tool storage

Many years ago I built a hanging cabinet for the laundry room so we have a place to put all the junk that was piling up on the dryer.  I built the cabinet out of 3/4 Oak shop ply which made it very heavy.  The only way I could mount it was to use a French cleat and put 4 screws into the studs.  Now 15 years later the cabinet full and is still working well: there is still junk piling up on the dryer;)

Randy