Re: Coast-to-coast canoe paddle

Thanks, Myles. I wish him luck. It'll be a particularly interesting voyage in these times.

"He set out up the Columbia River on February 1,which all the locals insisted was too early and too cold for anyone in their right mind!" Well, yeah. But who in their right mind would paddle a canoe across the country anyway? <g>

http://freshwaternews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Apr-May-2020-press.pdf

On 4/28/2020 6:12 PM, Myles Twete wrote:
Article about a Neal Moore canoeing from West Coast to East.
http://freshwaternews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Apr-May-2020-press.pdf
Page 4
I'd rather be wrong on my own than be right on somebody else's say-so. (Sterling Hayden)