Re: Yaquina

I was sure I saw a map of the railroad at Yaquina, and I thought it was in The Southern Pacific in Oregon, by Ed Austin & Tom Dill, but I was mistaken, at least about the last part. <sigh> I've attached a map of the yard at Toledo, and a shot of the old depot, just in case you might find it interesting.

Tom at the Yaquina Pacific Railroad Museum can tell you all about Yaquina, and the railroad presence in Toledo, much better than I can:

http://www.yaquinapacificrr.org/

Life can be perfectly satisfying without major achievements. (Alice Munro)