Boating & Fishing Reopening in Washington

Pete L forwarded this notice from the Recreational Boating Association of Washington (RBAW). Good news! I hope bunches of idiots don't spoil it:

Hello RBAW Members,
We are excited to share Gov. Inslee’s proclamation for the Recreational Boating and Fishing Re-Start, effective May 5th. Of the utmost importance, this re-start assumes recreational boaters will ensure all COVID-19 safety guidelines continue to be met with regards to physical distancing, having close proximity with only members of your household, no large gatherings, and remembering to wash your hands frequently.

At a high level – DNR recreation sites, some state parks and public lands will be opened for day-use and WDFW will open some recreational fishing and hunting. This is only the beginning of multiple phases of re-opening outdoor recreation - as described, this is a “turning of the dial” vs. “flipping of the switch”. We at RBAW are just happy to start enjoying our waters and parks again!!
You can find the specifics of Gov. Inslee’s May 5th re-start at the links below. Please take a moment to review as there are specific guidelines that must be followed.

The Washington State website will provide you with important information. See the Latest News section.
https://coronavirus.wa.gov/

Gov Inslee Press Release
https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-announces-easing-outdoor-restrictions

Amending Proclamation
Amending Proclamation 20-25.2 Outdoor Recreation Restart Guidelines.pdf

Guidance Document
https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/proclamations/Amending%20Proclamation%2020-25.2%20Outdoor%20Recreation%20Restart%20Guidelines.pdf

Fishing Regulations
https://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/regulations/
https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/

If you have any questions, please email us at info@....

Thank you and please stay safe.
RBAW

One cat just leads to another. (Ernest Hemingway)