San Juan Islands Closed

"The health and safety of our island communities is our highest priority. In light of concerns about the COVID-19 virus, the San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau is requesting visitors postpone all travel to the San Juans, including day trips, to limit the potential spread of the virus.

"his advisory includes boaters who wish to anchor out or pick up a mooring buoy. It also includes people whose primary home is somewhere other than the San Juan Islands. Please help us manage the potential spread of the virus, and prevent overloading our limited health care and emergency care infrastructure by staying at your primary residence."

https://www.visitsanjuans.com/travel-advisory

When I reflect upon the number of disagreeable people who I know have gone to a better world, I am moved to lead a different life. (Mark Twain)