Re: Choosing an Android Tablet for Navionics

Thanks, Case. I ordered a similar one (actually two -- one for Tuffy as well) and _someday_ we'll find out how well it will charge my devices. Amazon doesn't think USB chargers for a boat are a priority shipping item. ;o)

BTW, Andrew is on the front lines, working in an Amazon warehouse. I hope he's managing to keep safe. Take care of yourself, Andrew!

On 4/9/2020 6:22 AM, Case wrote:
John I’ve charged my iPad mini and
My iPhone. Braxton has charged his school
tablet. I think it’s some sort of google chrome book.
Usually I just use the other ports and they charge fairly rapidly too.
The idea is to die young as late as possible. (Ashley Montagu)