Fern Ridge status?

Dan Arbogast

Has anyone been to Fern Ridge in the past week and launched a boat?  All I have found on their website is the announcement, "Due to low water levels, moorage and marinas will not open before May 1" but it doesn't say anything about whether the ramps might be open or not.

I understand the water level is about 5 feet below a full pond, but I should still be able to launch my Potter 15 without any problems if access to the ramp is available.

I noticed my annual moorage pass expires at the end of April, so I wouldn't need to purchase a parking pass just yet.

Thanks for any info you might have.

Dan Arbogast
Corvallis, OR