Re: Choosing an Android Tablet for Navionics

Here's a standalone hardwired quick charge USB port:

https://smile.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07ZRQQFTF/themotherofal-20

On 4/8/2020 5:56 PM, John Kohnen wrote:
The panel in the attachment isn't the one shown on the Amazon page. That one has a USB charger on one side and a cigar lighter socket on the other.
What kind of devices are you charging with the panel?
On 4/8/2020 2:26 PM, Dirt wrote:
Here it is installed. The quick charge on left. And yes it quick charges.

I installed this panel in my trailer. I removed the cigarette style port and added another duel usb plug. Has worked great for charging everything we use. Currently the switches run the lights and stereo in the trailer. At some point I’ll add a 12v fan. This company also makes a panel with just the USB ports

Cllena Dual USB Socket Charger... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0785LZQLK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
If perfection were needed for friendship the world would be a wilderness for our love. (Thomas Jefferson)