Re: Choosing an Android Tablet for Navionics

The panel in the attachment isn't the one shown on the Amazon page. That one has a USB charger on one side and a cigar lighter socket on the other.

What kind of devices are you charging with the panel?

On 4/8/2020 2:26 PM, Dirt wrote:
Here it is installed. The quick charge on left. And yes it quick charges.

I installed this panel in my trailer. I removed the cigarette style port and added another duel usb plug. Has worked great for charging everything we use. Currently the switches run the lights and stereo in the trailer. At some point I’ll add a 12v fan. This company also makes a panel with just the USB ports

Cllena Dual USB Socket Charger... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0785LZQLK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
"My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober." (Gilbert K. Chesterton)