Re: Navionics for Dummies

I should have mentioned that the Navionics I'm addressing is for Android and Apple mobile devices. Navionics for mobile devices requires a yearly subscription for charts, and for just a few dollars more than the US only charts you can get Canadian charts to boot. One thing to like about Navionics even if you don't like the vector charts. <g>

One of these days I'll put together some "for dummies" stuff on OpenCPN for PCs and Linux. I don't yet know a good way to get Canadian charts that'll work with that program.

On 4/3/2020 5:15 PM, John A wrote:
Hey John,
That's the kind of stuff we PC (linux & win) sort of folks find very informative.
How about adding something about getting Canadian charts?
Anyone can tell the truth, but only very few of us can make epigrams. (W. Somerset Maugham)