Re: Real Computer Program to Use with Navionics

Richard Green

Same technique I have used.  Also, one can listen for the frogs near shore as they holler out the water depth which you can hear as you get too close to the shore.  Knee deep, knee deep they sing.

Rich

On Mar 28, 2020, at 12:49 PM, cherrill boissonou <cboissonou@...> wrote:

Jeez...I don’t know ,Bob.....I just stare-off in the distance, pick some mythological point, and head for it......I magically avoid rocks and other protrusions by thinking positive thoughts and repeating my mantra over and over: “It’s always worked, It’s always wor........
Sounds pretty good, huh.
Earl

On Mar 28, 2020, at 12:21 PM, Bob Larkin <bob@...> wrote:

Slightly related - NOAA used to do 18423 and 18445 "Small Craft Series" for Puget Sound, that in printed form were a wonderful solution to having something!  These have been discontinued in print AND in file form.  But, if anybody is interested, I have the *files* for 2015, near the end of there run.  They are big, but if anyone wants these, I could try to post these for others.  If you have printed versions, keep them!   Bob