Season Opener Messabout Saturday -- CANCELLED

It should come as no surprise that the season opener won't be held this year. Although we could do it safely enough, out in the open air and keeping a safe distance, events of any sort are frowned on right now. <sigh>

I heard that Bud has shut down the airport boat ramp near Toledo. Seems extreme, seeing as how you don't need a group to go boating, but probably part of the campaign to keep people from the interior visiting the Coast...

Take care of yourselves, and wash your hands.

Steam is the friend of man. Steam engines are very human. Their very weaknesses are understandable. Steam engines do not flash back and blow your face in. They do not short-circuit and rive your heart with imponderable electric force. They have arms and legs and warm hearts and veins full of warm vapor. Give us steam every time. You know where you are with steam. (William McFee)