From: John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>
To: oregoncoots <oregoncoots@groups.io>
Cc: TSCA Puget Sound <TSCA-Puget@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 8:09 pm
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Navionics

Another mini-tutorial, this one for Dan in Almostcanada. He asked me how
to unclutter the depth display after Mary sold him her tablet and I set
him up on Navionics via long-distance telephone. "I could show you in a
couple of minutes, but it'd take an hour to tell you over the phone, if
that'd work at all to pound it into your Luddite skull." <g>

Lets hope this works. How to adjust depth detail:

Any boy who does not read and enjoy Slocum's "Sailing Alone" should be
drowned immediately. (Arthur Ransome)