Real Computer Program to Use with Navionics

I just got around to looking at ExpertGPS, and the description on the Web page is impressive. But how do you get NOAA charts into the program?

On 3/17/2020 12:01 PM, George C wrote:
John,
I have been using ExpertGPS on my PC to look at charts, create trip plans, create waypoints and routes to be uploaded to my Garmin, and then download the tracks from the Garmin to the software. I has detailed US Nautical charts built in and you can load your own charts. Unfortunately, it only has a 30day free trial period then you have to pay $75. It seems to be a one man operation, but the owner has been good at answering my questions.
ExpertGPS - GPS Mapping Software for Garmin, Magellan, Lowrance, Eagle GPS
https://www.expertgps.com/

What is more pleasant than a friendly little yacht, a long stretch of smooth water, a gentle breeze, the stars? (Billy Atkin)