Re: Navionics

Another mini-tutorial, this one for Dan in Almostcanada. He asked me how to unclutter the depth display after Mary sold him her tablet and I set him up on Navionics via long-distance telephone. "I could show you in a couple of minutes, but it'd take an hour to tell you over the phone, if that'd work at all to pound it into your Luddite skull." <g>

Lets hope this works. How to adjust depth detail:

http://www.coots.org/navstuff/DepthContours.pdf

Any boy who does not read and enjoy Slocum's "Sailing Alone" should be drowned immediately. (Arthur Ransome)