Re: What's the Deal with Toilet Paper?

lon wells <lononriver@...>

I heard today that this started in Japan. Their toilet paper is made in China. There was concern to get the older lots, pre-virus. It went live on the internet. I did drive by the Georgia Pacific mill in Camas on Sunday. It’s still in business.

On Mar 19, 2020, at 9:08 PM, Case Turner <dirtsailor2003@...> wrote:

The juniper trees here were always targeted. Super hard to get the TP out once it was in the grasp of the needle and berries!

Case

Sent from not here

On Mar 19, 2020, at 8:04 PM, Dan <danashore@...> wrote:

Most of us will remember the visceral joy of lofting a roll into the optimal arc, and then watching it descend across the roof of a rival.  Again, again, and again…do you suppose…naw…there isn’t a TP Wastrel Master Account that kicks in when I got to “that aisle” at Safeway?  Dan.