Re: Thursday lunch

Jove Lachman-Curl

Yeah, I'll try not to worry about you. :)
I'm glad to hear, it sounds like you're all up to speed.
I just didn't want to let it slide not knowing how plugged in everyone is. I know i can live under a rock at times.
I'm pretty sure I've said "what earthquake" at work before, about news that's several days old.
be well,
-Jove

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:11 AM Jhcalbany@... via Groups.Io <Jhcalbany=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Please try to not worry about us. There are only 3 or 4 going to be here. We have set the ground rules; 6' apart no sitting on each others lap & no French kissing. If we adhere to those rules do you think we are safe enough to talk about my boat?
Jim