Re: Paper Thoughts

Electri-Cal

Got  way off the main subject again !!  Check the first post on more ways to get around, with less cost overall.  I'm not using the car except for "Big ticket or heavy stuff", weather excepted -- now that summer is coming along.  Get the ol bike out and update it to assist with saving bucks.  Yep, still 7 miles to town here, so that's a bit , but doable in good weather if not in a rush.  A stiff walk, but within reason on my ev bike, well suns up, time to ride for helth, fresh air, and exercise.

Later,   Cal