Navionics

What platform are you running Navionics on. Pete? Do you use a nav program on a Real computer to set waypoints, lay out routes, and otherwise plan your trips? Which program?

Navionics is one of the cheap nav programs we're gonna cover in the Workshop in Toledo. It runs on Android and Apple devices. If you want to get a head start, download it for Android here (or go to the Google Play store on your device):

https://preview.tinyurl.com/wcen733

For Apple:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/qwqhul6

On 3/15/2020 5:01 AM, Pete L wrote:
I use Navionics
aboard RIPTIDE, and have found it to be excellent for my uses. I'm caught between wishing I had an instruction book and/or just fooling around with it to figure out some of the more interesting and unusual capabilities, though.
Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt. (Eric Sevareid)