Re: Electronics and Navigation Workshop - online?

Dan

Earl is absuhtootely correct for some of us “discovery learners.”  But, I’m wondering if this could be done with a video format or even the now-antediluvian conference call setup.  My wife talks to the kids with something called facetime.  I sometimes stop and wave.  But, she doesn’t usually let me touch anything, considering what I’ve been doing with those fingers somewhat recently—no not THAT, grease, pox, you-know-what.  Anyhow, could somebody smarter than me (Pete, John?) put something like that together?  From a new foot of snow out the shop wind’er, Dan.