Re: Electronics and Navigation Workshop - online?

Tyrone Welty

Amen to all of the helpful suggestions from our group.  This is from an oldie, but newer member, trying to explain the abacus to grandchildren.  I'm sure they could easily catch-on if they could only stop laughing.

-----Original Message-----
From: cherrill boissonou <cboissonou@...>
To: oregoncoots <oregoncoots@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 1:01 pm
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Electronics and Navigation Workshop - online?

Speaking for myself, and maybe others, I need one on one live experience to understand an unfamiliar subject. As a former teacher I can say some might be able to learn successfully on line but not all: research shows some students learn verbally, others by written word, others by tactile ( hands-on ) means;  and many a combination of all three.
I’m not against on line for those who can function this way, but an actual physical workshop needs to happen also.
Thanks, Earl Boissonou

On Mar 14, 2020, at 12:28 PM, Claire Acord <whidbeyboatpainter@...> wrote:

That's great Pete,
do you want to be an expert or ask a question...or both.  <g>
cheers

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 11:47 AM Pete Leenhouts via Groups.Io <pleenhouts=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
works for me!

WR/Pete Leenhouts