From: Claire Acord <whidbeyboatpainter@...>
To: oregoncoots <oregoncoots@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 10:46 am
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Electronics and Navigation Workshop - CANCELLED

Hey Coots,
since it looks like staying home is a good way to stay healthy, and since we all have computer access (or we wouldn't be here) what about taking the electronics workshop on-line?  Would the pre-enlisted experts be willing to try it that way?  Would folks with questions be willing to post them on the forum?  I hope the answer is yes, and I hope that all workshop 'traffic' will be cc'ed to the TSCA-Puget forum as well, we all want to learn.
cheers
and
stay well
Claire
Stay afloat with current events....visit Traditional Small Craft Association - Puget Sound's website:
http://www.tscapuget.org
Claire Acord

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 1:28 AM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Due to concerns about the Coronavirus the Workshop scheduled for next
Saturday, the 21st, in Toledo has been postponed. At this time I've set
a TENTATIVE new date for the Workshop on May 30th. I hope things settle
down by then, but if not we'll still try to do the workshop sometime
before the Salish 100. If the virus is still disrupting everything as
the Salish 100 approaches there probably won't be a Salish 100 this
year... <Sigh>

Take care of yourselves, and wash your hands!

Any boy who does not read and enjoy Slocum's "Sailing Alone" should be
drowned immediately. (Arthur Ransome)