Electronics and Navigation Workshop - CANCELLED

Due to concerns about the Coronavirus the Workshop scheduled for next Saturday, the 21st, in Toledo has been postponed. At this time I've set a TENTATIVE new date for the Workshop on May 30th. I hope things settle down by then, but if not we'll still try to do the workshop sometime before the Salish 100. If the virus is still disrupting everything as the Salish 100 approaches there probably won't be a Salish 100 this year... <Sigh>

Take care of yourselves, and wash your hands!

Any boy who does not read and enjoy Slocum's "Sailing Alone" should be drowned immediately. (Arthur Ransome)