Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show -- CANCELLED

It was decided at the Boat Show meeting in Depoe Bay this evening that the Boat Show & Crab Feed should be cancelled due to Coronavirus concerns. A sad decision, but a wise one. <sigh> We discussed a possible future state ban on events, not having heard that Gov. Brown issued such a ban yesterday (Wednesday). That ban was on events of 250 people or more, but I don't know if they count that as 250 at once, or 250 altogether... Whatever, there won't be a show this year.

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. (Carl Jung)