Re: Lunch at Lebanon Shari's tomorrow

We arrived at the Shari's in Lebanon and found a sign on the door saying that they were temporarily closed to disinfect the premises! We had lunch a few steps away at a Pizza joint.

Tonite I read that there are now 8 suspected cases of COVID in Lebanon, all at the new veterans' home. Maybe one of those vets had lunch at Shari's. Who knows?

On 3/12/2020 7:35 AM, Jarom wrote:
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Lebanon just got two confirmed cases of COVID-19. I don't want to cause a panic, just wanted to make sure you knew.
It is a great art to saunter. (Henry David Thoreau)