Re: Wood lathe

Joe Novello

Hi Theresa,

It is very generous of you to donate the lathe to the boathouse. I don't want to cause you any inconvenience in getting it to us. I can make arrangements to come pick it up when you are home so you don't have to take a day off work.  You can write me directly :joenovello3@... if that might work better for all.

Thank you,

Joe

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 8:53 AM Teresa Pittman <teri.pittman@...> wrote:
I might be able to get a younger guy to help load. If no one else is headed your way, I'll see if I can take the day off and move it in the truck.

“Throw out the radio and take the fiddle down from the wall.”
— Andrew Nelson Lytle, Tennessee, 1930