Re: Wood lathe

Teresa Pittman

I did find pictures of it. It's been unused for several years but was working fine.

“Throw out the radio and take the fiddle down from the wall.”
— Andrew Nelson Lytle, Tennessee, 1930

On Mar 7, 2020, at 5:16 PM, Teresa Pittman via Groups.Io <teri.pittman@...> wrote:

Lon picked this up when he was learning to turn. I'd be happy to donate it to you.

“Throw out the radio and take the fiddle down from the wall.”
— Andrew Nelson Lytle, Tennessee, 1930

On Mar 7, 2020, at 4:06 PM, Joe Novello <joenovello3@...> wrote:

Actually we do. I was just going to bring my lathe in from home and teach a class this week to the crew.

Does the boathouse have a use for a wood lathe?  Thought I'd ask. It's an older lathe that has been converted to variable speed. Has the woodworking tools too.

--
Joe Novello