Re: Lon's memorial

It was a nice gathering, to bad you had to miss it Andy. It was nice to talk with Teri and Quinn, and meet some of Lon's friends and relatives. Lon was indeed s good man. I'll sure miss him.

I hope Quinn and Teri stay in touch. They're Coots.

On 3/1/2020 10:36 AM, Andrew wrote:
Terri, I can't make it to the memorial. Please know I loved Lon. He was a good man, larger than life. I think of him often. I remember his kindness and generosity.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk. (Sir Francis Chichester while loading his boat with gin)