Re: Columbia River Maritime Museum Filed Trip, February 28th

John Purdy

Don’t know if an RSVP is needed, I plan to attend the Maritime Museum tour and show up for lunch before hand.

John Purdy
Tigard OR

On Feb 24, 2020, at 8:57 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Earl is offering rides to Astoria from near Corvallis, if anyone would like to join him.
541-745-7149

Our tour guide, Jeff, has an important conference call Friday, and won't be availabe until two. We can kill the time at the museum on Pier 39, or wandering around the main CRMM. Those who aren't gonna join us for lunch can sleep in an extra 45 minutes. <g>

The ocean is an object of no small terror. (Edmund Burke)