Re: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show Registration, April 18-19

George C

John,

I'm planning on being there with my 19' Bartender. Had a great time last year. Yea, the weather will most likely be wet and cold, but there probably isn't a better time to be in Depoe Bay. There's not too many visitors in mid-April, beautiful storm clouds and surf, and you can walk into Gracie's or any other restaurant with no wait.

George

On Sunday, February 23, 2020, 3:10:45 PM PST, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

A reminder to register for this years Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show and
Crab Feed, April 18-19 in Depoe Bay, Oregon, between Newport and Lincoln
City. The Boat Show is a very friendly and low-key event; varnish and
polished brass are not required, and most of the boats on display were
built by their owners.

Although the show officially runs only on Saturday and Sunday, most
exhibitors show up on Friday afternoon, and many of us go up to the Sea
Hag for a group dinner Friday evening. There will be a reception for
exhibitors Saturday afternoon. More information about the Boat Show, and
some photos from previous shows can be found here:

If you'd like to participate in the Boat Show please fill out and return
the attached registration form. If you want to do something other than
display a boat, tell us about it in the "Tell us about your boat" field.
The PDF form can be filled out on your computer, then saved and attached
to an email, or you can print it out and send it to me by US Mail. If
you like, you can even just email me the information asked for in the

We hope you can join us!

--
Winter is nature’s way of saying, "Up yours." (Robert Byrne)