Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show Registration, April 18-19

A reminder to register for this years Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show and Crab Feed, April 18-19 in Depoe Bay, Oregon, between Newport and Lincoln City. The Boat Show is a very friendly and low-key event; varnish and polished brass are not required, and most of the boats on display were built by their owners.

Although the show officially runs only on Saturday and Sunday, most exhibitors show up on Friday afternoon, and many of us go up to the Sea Hag for a group dinner Friday evening. There will be a reception for exhibitors Saturday afternoon. More information about the Boat Show, and some photos from previous shows can be found here:

http://www.coots.org/mb/DepoeBay/

If you'd like to participate in the Boat Show please fill out and return the attached registration form. If you want to do something other than display a boat, tell us about it in the "Tell us about your boat" field. The PDF form can be filled out on your computer, then saved and attached to an email, or you can print it out and send it to me by US Mail. If you like, you can even just email me the information asked for in the form: @Jkohnen

We hope you can join us!

Winter is nature’s way of saying, "Up yours." (Robert Byrne)