Season 2, Episode 1 of Lost in Space on Netflix

Andrew Linn

I'm working weird hours now so my sleep hours are disrupted.

I bing-watched season 1 and was kind of disappointed. Sitting here with headphones on, trying to be quiet so I don't wake up the wife, I decided to try Season 2. In the first episode of Season 2, they turn their spaceship into a biplane-rigged sailboat. A couple of funny bits:

"Your dad has spent most of his life on boats." The guy who plays the dad was Capt. Flint in the series "Black Sails"   (which was pretty good, too)

"So 'halyard' is a fancy name for rope?"

stuff like that.