Re: Good Deal on Light Travel Trailer

Richard Green

I’m sorry to hear Mary’s trial run didn’t work. And I sympathize. In the spring I bought a 21’ RV and sold it in the fall, just bigger than I’da liked and it just didn’t work.

Rich

On Feb 21, 2020, at 12:33 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

A video walk-through, and some photos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvcPl_OUuU

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2019-Little-Guy-MINI-MAX-5005132796

On 2/20/2020 11:22 AM, I wrote:
Mary's travel trailer experiment didn't work out well. The trailer was wonderful, but gas mileage and lack of confidence that she could use the thing without me killed the experiment. And, she missed owning a Prius. <g>
https://preview.tinyurl.com/romvg8e
The trailer is almost brand new, It's supposed to weigh under 2,000 lb. dry, so you don't need a Big two vehicle. It's got full headroom, a spacious bathroom, galley, Big bed, TV, solar panel, etc. It tows like a dream. What really sold us on the Little Guy was that it has big windows that open up all the way, so it almost feels like you're outdoors. :o)
https://eugene.craigslist.org/tro/7077550471.html
Priced for quick sale...
Eccentricity has always abounded when and where strength of character has abounded; and the amount of eccentricity in a society has generally been proportional to the amount of genius, mental vigor, and moral courage which it contained. (John Stuart Mill)