Re: Register for the Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show, April 18-19

Does anyone have a propane heater they can bring to warm up Mark's shelter? Something Big Enough. The cold breeze got to Earl last year. We've gotta coddle the old-timers if we want them to bring their boats to Depoe Bay. ;o)

On 2/17/2020 3:08 PM, Earl wrote:
I enjoyed the library outing and meeting more people, but was saddened by the condition of many of the homeless...at least they have a haven in the library.
......Depot Bay?.....I haven’t decided yet ,but I’m leaning toward the comfort of home.
I like these cold, gray winter days. Days like these let you savor a bad mood. (Bill Watterson)