Re: Columbia River Maritime Museum Filed Trip, February 28th

Case Turner

Yay I’ll be there!

Case

Sent from not here

On Feb 17, 2020, at 2:20 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Our annual visit to the Columbia River Maritime Museum's private stash of boats and artifacts will be Friday, February 28th. Like many museums, most of the Good Stuff is in storage, and this is an opportunity to take a look at it.

We'll meet for lunch at the Rogue brewpub on Pier 39 at 11:30. There's also a small cannery museum there. We'll then meet in the lobby of the Museum about 1:15, and you can join us there if you don't want to do the group lunch.

Details here:

http://www.coots.org/mb/CRMM/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. (Mohandas K. Gandhi)