Re: Nice Library Messabout

Yes, it was a nice library messabout. It was good to see you an Quinn there. Too bad Lon wasn't there. We sure missed him.

In addition to the old, familiar faces, we had a couple of new ones show up. Some of us know Kim Isaacson and his Pelican, Thor, from a few appearances at the the Depoe Bay show. Wayne Low has an outdrive repair business on the Columbia in Portland. I hope we see more of them in the future.

On 2/15/2020 5:45 PM, Teri wrote:
It was great to see familiar faces again. Thanks to all that attended.
I want people to talk to one another no matter what their difference of opinion might be. (Studs Terkel)