I need some help

Teresa Pittman

Lon had always wanted his boat books to go to the maritime museum in Astoria. Some of them are out of print. And there's a collection of Wooden Boat magazines. My plan was to pull them all together and see if someone could take them to the Museum. I can't bring them to the Library Messabout as the truck can't be locked. And I will need help moving them.

Is there anyone that is going to the Museum that could swing by and pick them up? Or, maybe come by after the Messabout? I do plan to attend the Library Messabout.

--
Teri Pittman
teri.pittman@...