Salish 100 Presentation, Monday, 10th

After the business part of the February Triton Yacht Club meeting I'll be giving a photo presentation and talk about the first Salish 100, a small boat cruise in company from Olympia to Port Townsend, Washington in June, 2019. At one point someone counted 98 participating boats, mostly sail, and sail and oar, boats under 20 feet long. I went along as a support boat in my 18 1/2 foot motorboat, Lazy Jack.

The meeting starts at 7:00 with a potluck feed. The TYC clubhouse is in Scott Coleman's yard, north of Eugene, just a bit east of Hwy. 99 on Clear Lake Rd. The first open gate on the south side of the road. It's shown on the map on this page:

http://www.coots.org/mb/FernRidge/i

Everyone is welcome.

What is more pleasant than a friendly little yacht, a long stretch of smooth water, a gentle breeze, the stars? (Billy Atkin)