Re: Coots Electronics Workshop, March 21st

elaineginader

This all sounds great to me. I would like to start the list of participants.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020, 1:58 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
That's the idea. The Megalopolitan Coots will have to start at the crack
of dawn to get to Toledo by ten, but they're a hardy bunch. <g>

We should make people register for the workshop, so we'll know how big
of a space we'll need to carve out in the Boathouse, and otherwise get
prepared...

On 1/26/2020 9:53 AM, David G wrote:
> Sounds good. Give the Portland contingent time to get there... assuming
> we manage it.

Literally no man has more wholly outlived life than I. And still it's
good fun. (Robert Louis Stevenson)