Re: Coots Electronics Workshop, March 21st

That's the idea. The Megalopolitan Coots will have to start at the crack of dawn to get to Toledo by ten, but they're a hardy bunch. <g>

We should make people register for the workshop, so we'll know how big of a space we'll need to carve out in the Boathouse, and otherwise get prepared...

On 1/26/2020 9:53 AM, David G wrote:
Sounds good. Give the Portland contingent time to get there... assuming we manage it.
Literally no man has more wholly outlived life than I. And still it's good fun. (Robert Louis Stevenson)