Re: Coots Electronics Workshop, March 21st

Richard Green

Is FINALLY figuring out how I might use my remaining handheld GPS to set and retrieve waypoints likely to be covered? Or should I be looking locally for specific help? I mean, I’ve had this unit and one other unit for years and have done speed over ground and location and such but never figured out the waypoints. I confess I’m not good with reading directions, more of a visual learner I guess.

Horribly chagrined,

Rich

On Jan 25, 2020, at 2:46 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

We'll better know when the workshop will start after we nail down the curriculum. But it won't be at the crack of dawn. More likely about 10:00.

On 1/24/2020 4:47 PM, Elaine wrote:
Around what time on Saturday?
I know there's a proverb which that says "to err is human", but a human error is nothing to what a computer can do if it tries. (Agatha Christie)