Re: Lon

Andrew Linn

I happened to be near and stopped by. Lon is not doing well and is not expected to last much longer. It sound like cascading system failures. As best I can recall (apologies to Terri if I get this wrong) He fell yesterday - badly, striking his head.  When the EMTs arrived, he refused service. After they left, he behaved erratically and Terri called the EMTs again. When they got him in they ran some tests, and found several issues. His condition kept worsening, no matter what they tried, so they've stopped trying.

Quinn was there, as were other friends. Lon is a good man. A big man with a big heart. He's a great story teller. He's been a friend to all of us.

On 1/23/2020 1:52 PM, Teresa Pittman wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to make it. Quinn is headed up now.