Re: Lon

Teresa Pittman

Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to make it. Quinn is headed up now.

“Throw out the radio and take the fiddle down from the wall.”
— Andrew Nelson Lytle, Tennessee, 1930

On Jan 23, 2020, at 11:33 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Thanks, Teri. Please keep us informed of Lon's progress. Hoping for the best.

On 1/22/2020 11:42 PM, Teri wrote:
I don't really know. He fell when I was working. Thought he was okay but had to have the EMTs come back out and take him to the hospital. He's very sick, possibly with a liver problem. I've been in touch with Quinn. He was stable but his blood pressure is low now.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)