Re: Lon

Teresa Pittman

I don't really know. He fell when I was working. Thought he was okay but had to have the EMTs come back out and take him to the hospital. He's very sick, possibly with a liver problem. I've been in touch with Quinn. He was stable but his blood pressure is low now.

“Throw out the radio and take the fiddle down from the wall.”
— Andrew Nelson Lytle, Tennessee, 1930

On Jan 22, 2020, at 11:32 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Can you tell us what landed Lon in the ER, Teri? Thanks for letting us know. I sure hope he's gonna be OK.

On January 22, 2020 8:54:07 PM PST, Teresa Pittman <teri.pittman@...> wrote:
He's been in the emergency room and just moved up to the ICU. Could
use some prayers.

A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought. (Lord Peter Wimsey)
Sent from some sort of mobile device.