Re: Help with a Hobie Cat

Case Turner

They should get in touch with Hobie fleet 72 in PDX.

There is also a place in Hood River (can’t remember the name) that offers Hobie lessons and classes on rigging sailing etc.

Case

Sent from not here

On Jan 17, 2020, at 12:56 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Some friends of Mary's have acquired a Hobie 16 for use on Fern Ridge. They want a tutorial (or maybe two) on how to rig it, and maybe a sailing lesson or two. They moght even be willing to compensate a helper for their time.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be, email me and I'll give you their contact info.

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read "President Can't Swim.” (Lyndon Johnson)