Re: Borden's Glue

Richard Green

Heavy sigh, I remember right outa high school pulling on the dry chain at a local sawmill.  We 8’ and 10’  piled up at the end of the chain, we pulled two foot increments of 2 by 4’s from 12’s up to 24’ of nice looking boards.

Rich

On Jan 16, 2020, at 8:24 PM, Randy Torgerson <coots@...> wrote:

John,

I was thinking that if I had to scarf some 2x4's or 2x6's I would lay them out on blocks so I could clamp them from the bottom and cut the scarf with a track saw.  I would finish up the cut with an hand saw and hand plane.  I have not had the need yet but maybe in the future.

Randy